To provide worthwhile volunteering opportunities.
- Although we have a small number of employees, we rely heavily on volunteers to help us meet our objectives.
- Volunteers come to us for many reasons, and all are welcome:-
- People who have found they have time to spare and would like to put something back into the community.
- Those who have a need for rehabilitation in an undemanding environment, possibly following some personal trauma, or life changing event or illness.
- Anyone who would benefit from working for a few hours in a caring and friendly organisation, where camaraderia and a cup of tea are the order of the day, along with a desire to help other people.
- If you would like to discuss volunteering just call (01536) 310477.